Free Gift Festive Bohek (12 days of Christmas) Day 6

15 comments

Festive and fun, a bit of Christmas cheer….everybody loves a bit of Bokeh!

Samples taken from the Premium Festival Bokeh photographic texture pack

More fun and frolics tomorrow :D

If you would like to keep up to date with all our releases and goodies stop by our facebook page, we’d love to see your talented work using our textures and brushes :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  1. I have no clue, and can not remotely understand why people don’t thank you or compliment you for giving freebies and if you dont give freebies, I dont understand why people don’t give you acknowledgement for your skills. It infuriates me. And, if I were rich, I would SOOO buy every single one of your packs. So, know that you have a fan here – a broke fan, but a fan none-the-less! Hugs to you!

2. and p.s. I will GLADLY download the freebies! It’s certainly better than nothing. (thanks again) –

A fan from California –

3. Amisha March says:

Kim what can I say, thank you for your comments! All fans are welcome, rich ones, poor ones even the silent downloaders :) Comments come in different forms and we receive many emails and thanks through other forums but always love to hear from people on insightdesigns blog :D

4. Amisha March says:

Check your mail Kim :D

5. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! you are very talented & very generous be back at you multiply!!! GOD BLESS

6. I love them all, Use em on my blog all the time :3 .. Ty so much <3 I know its hard work.. and I appreciate it all.

7. Amisha March says:

Thanks Linx….not to much hard work, I love my job :))

8. Amisha March says:

You are very kind. Thank you Yulia.

9. Thank you so much these are truly beautiful, and do so much when creating an album. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work.

10. Thank you so much for these! I am just starting to experiment with all this fun digital design stuff, and for now must stick to playing with the freebies I can find. I’ve never had bokeh to play with before, so this is a huge find for me! Thank you!

11. Amisha March says:

Experimenting is fantastic, we have over 200 hundred freebies so feel free to have a hunt through!

12. Julianne says:

Im sorry, but, how exactly can I download these? first time on this amazing site :)

13. Amisha March says:

HI Julianne, hoover over the image with your mouse and right click, go to Save Image As and then you can save the picture anywhere on your computer :) On the newest Free Texture Grabs I have started to add download buttons :D

14. Julianne says:

thank you! but when I do that, and I try to open it in photoshop, it comes out all blurry and unfocused. maybe Im doing something wrong?!

15. Amisha March says:

Morning Julianne, so sorry to hear you are having problems. The textures themselves are slightly out of focus (as you can see from the preview images) but I am guessing that is not what you mean!! I have just tried saving them and opening in photoshop and everything works fine for me. I am sure you are not doing anything wrong and I will look into the issue. (If you do find out what the problem was please do let me know!). In the meantime I have sent you an email :D