Free texture Grab: Dreamy Days Vintage Overlay textures

13 comments

ad_vintage_skies_edge_dreamy_clouds_insight_designs_textures

With my head in the clouds here are the next set of FREE textures – Vintage Dreamy Days.

Made with a combination of our own textures and photos in Photoshop with different blending layers.   I hope you like them and if you would like to share your art made with these textures please feel free to leave a link in the comments – hopefully we can spread the word of some of the amazing artists out there.

1.  Vintage Skiesvintage_skies_edge_dreamy_clouds_insight_designs_textures

2.  Every cloud has a silver lining

silver_lining_edge_dreamy_clouds_insight_designs_textures

3.  Candy sunset

sunset_edge_dreamy_clouds_insight_designs_textures

4.  Summer haze

summer_haze_edge_dreamy_clouds_insight_designs_textures

Just click on the textures above to download the biggest versions.

Overlay your photos, art, snapshots, use them as backgrounds…….Always one to play around and test the textures first, below is a couple of examples….enjoy!

Snapshot_003

Photo taken at the recent Home expo.

Texture: Vintage Skies, colour dodgehard_mix_grunge_mottle

Texture: Silver Lining, colour Burn

5 Photo taken at Vintage Village (added a shadow in photoshop)

Texture: Vintage skies, colour dodge – 88%

Related Posts with Thumbnails
  1. These are beautiful! Thank you very much!

2. Amisha March says:

Thanks for dropping by Becky, glad you like them :)

3. These are really lovely! Thank you for being so kind and sharing them! ♥

4. Amisha March says:

Thanks Leonie for stopping by and letting us know :-)

5. I’ve chosen one of these fantastic images as the header for my blog. I’ve also added a link back to you guys as thanks! I love your work! Thank you for sharing! Great stuff!

6. Amisha March says:

Fantastic CLaudia. Thanks for letting us know, it looks great and I have to say I can totally relate to your post A Random Wednesday :-)

7. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love these!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for sharing!!! <3<3<3

8. Amisha March says:

9. Really neat textures!

10. Amisha March says:

Thanks x

11. lovely textures.thnx for sharing

12. I love your work, it is truly inspiring, after working as a digital editor all day, I can spend hours in the evening playing and trying different textures etc to see what I can do with them.

13. Amisha March says:

Frankie you will have to leave a link to some of your work :D